What is Pilonidal Sinus
Pilonidal sinus is a small hole or tunnel in the skin which appears on the top of buttocks in the cleft. It may get filled up with pus which may turn cyst or Abscess. It mostly affects men and is more common in young adults. At times, the sinus tends to heal on its own but in most cases, surgery is needed. In cyst, the hair may appear which leads to severe pain to the patient. Also, it may release foul smell from there. Seeking for the best pilonidal sinus treatment in Laxmi Nagar, approach us today!
- Unhygienic routine
- Wearing tight clothes that leads to excess sweat and dirt deposit
- Constant sitting for a prolonged time.
- Hormonal imbalance.
- Excessive hair growth
What are the symptoms?
Few of its symptoms that reveal pilonidal sinus are:-
- When there is Redness and swelling near the tailbone.
- Experiencing Pain while sitting.
- Periodic foul-smelling discharge from the sinus and/or if there is bloody discharge just above the section of the buttock.
- You may feel fever or fatigue while abscess formation.
Diagnosis and Treatment
For diagnosis, physical examination of the affected area can be done. At times, MRI is done for diagnosis. At Goyal Piles and Laser Centre, get the Best Doctor for Pilonidal Sinus Surgery in the Laxmi Nagar.
How is Pilonidal sinus treated?
Several ways which help in the treatment of Pilonidal Sinus:-
- Medications - If there are no chronic symptoms noticeable, then Doctor may recommend antibiotics and other medications.
- Traditional surgery - In case you are getting recurring pilonidal sinus then a doctor eventually may recommend you to undergo surgery. In surgical methods, the doctor removes the pus and debris by opening the lesions.
- Laser Surgery or Laser Therapy - The technological advancement has reached to such a level where pilonidal sinus can be treated easily through laser. In Laxmi Nagar, our Laser therapy or laser surgery is a daycare process that gives several advantages to the patients. If compared to traditional surgery, laser therapy is comfortable for the patient. The laser eliminates infected structure and sinus from the tissue. Apart from taking less time and convenient, It causes minimal or no tissue damage. Also, after surgery pain is minimal and healing is done efficiently.
That’s the reason why most doctors and patients prefer laser surgery treatment. Connect to Goyal Piles and laser centre for Laser Treatment for Pilonidal Sinus in Laxmi Nagar.
Why visit Goyal Piles and laser centre?
Few of the reasons that keep us apart from others are:-
- We have US,FDA approved machines
- One-day Process.
- Insurance Approved
- We implement the most advanced and latest technique.
- Well-qualified and highly experienced Doctors.
- For females, we have a female attendant 24/7 to assist.
Want to avail hassle-free and painless treatment? Reach us directly, as we are one of the reputed centres in Laxmi Nagar known to provide the most advanced laser treatment for Pilonidal Sinus.
- Medications: Doctor may prescribe antibiotics and other medications if you are diagnosed early and no severe symptoms are visible.
- Traditional Surgery: The doctor may recommend surgery if you have recurring pilonidal sinus . In surgical methods, the doctor will open the lesions, removing all of the pus and debris.
- Laser Surgery: With the advancement in science and technology pilonidal sinus can be treated easily through laser. Laser surgery or laser therapy is a day care procedure that offer several advantages. Now a days more and more patients are bow opting for laser treatment of pilonidal sinus.As compared to the conventional surgery, laser surgery is quite convenient to the patient. Laser removes infected structure and sinus from tissue. It is comparatively very less time consuming than a conventional surgery. Laser causes minimal or no collateral tissue damage and hence, post-operative pain is minimum, and recovery is excellent. At Goyal Piles and laser centre get laser surgery from the Best Doctor for Pilonidal Sinus Surgery in Delhi
Why Painless Laser Treatment ?
- 30 min procedure
- Patient discharge on sameday / after 24 hours
- Join duty within 48 hours
- No Stitches
Hassle-Free Insurance Approval
- Covers all insurances
- Cashless facility available
- No hidden charges
If seeking Laser Treatment for Pilonidal Sinus in Delhi, you can approach us at Goyal Piles and Laser Centre.
Why Goyal Piles & Laser Centre?
- US,FDA approved machines
- 1 day procedure
- Insurance Approved
- Most advanced and latest technique
- Highly experienced and well qualified doctor
- Female attendant always present with female patient
Advantages of Laser Procedure
|Minimum or zero bleeding
||Heavy blood loss
|Day care procedure
||1-2 days bed rest required
||Takes time to recover
|Minimum chance of recurrence
||Chances of recurrence +
|Near to zero chance of infection
||Chances of infection +
|Post operative recovery is very excellent
||Post operation pain ++